“The Social Media sphere-of-influence draws Search Engine Optimists to the table in one swoop!”
Late evening on Sunday, May 15th, a local resident called into GreenvilleNotary.com‘s lines to have some Very Important Documents signed and then notarized by a notary public. The service was for, not that evening, but for the next morning, on a morning before important duties for GreenvilleNotary.com Notary Public Sonita Leak and an EverConvert.com Employee commenced.
So where does the area’s premier source for Search Engine Optimization seek a notary? From the area’s #1 source for Notary Service, of course! Thank you so much for your patronage.
For those who actually read my posts, EverConvert offers a FREE E-book on “25 Things Your Website Must Have”
Your Website Is A 24-Hour-a-Day, 7-Days-a-Week Sales engine.
In this guide, you will learn:
– What makes a website convert visits into customers
– What keywords your customers are typing into Google to find you
– How to attract better, higher paying customers
– What techniques & strategies to avoid
– What questions to ask a web designer/developer
– How to create an internet marketing system that grows with your business.
Visit the main website by Clicking HERE.
The signing at hand was completed by GreenvilleNotary.com Owner and South Carolina Notary Public Sonita M. Leak at the Downtown/West End Greenville Starbucks located at 550 S. Main Street, Greenville, South Carolina 29601.