Go to ...
RSS Feed

January 16, 2018


Notary Blog: Service with USPS Delivery

On the evening of November 4, 2016, a caller rang into GreenvilleNotary.com’s lines at 5:36 p.m. and by 5:46 p.m. the Notary was by his side signing a Form DS-3053: Statement of Consent – Issuing a Passport to a Minor Under Age 16.  Not only did the signer need to sign the form before a

U.S. Passport | Need a Notary's Signature to Apply?

U.S. Passport | Need a Notary’s Signature to Apply?

“I need a notary for a Passport Application?” The Passport Application process can be daunting, don’t further muddy the waters by making the process of finding a notary public a complicated one. The line for applying for a passport in Greenville, South Carolina is usually quite long throughout the week, however your search for a

Notary for Application for Passport for a Minor in Mauldin, South Carolina

What do you do when you are the parent of a traveling minor who cannot sign his or her name party to a document because they are not legally able to do so for the fact that they are not the age of majority? Those parents or legal guardians of the child must complete the

Notary for Passport Application Process Signing June 9, 2014

A GreenvilleNotary.com Certified Notary Public Signing Agent traveled and completed a Passport Application notarization on Monday, June 9, 2014 for a local resident.  This signing was conducted off of Rutherford Road in Greenville 29605.  Thank you for allowing us to serve your Notary needs.  We look forward to assisting you in any way we can in

South Carolina SC – How to Apply for a Marriage License

South Carolina SC – How to Apply for a Marriage License To get married in the state of South Carolina, you need to obtain a marriage license. The following requirements apply to both residents and non-residents:   The bride and groom must appear together at the office of a South Carolina county probate judge and

%d bloggers like this: