Greenville County Schools are Almost Out | Get that Paperwork Signed & Notarized

School is about to end for your Greenville County, South Carolina children. What does that mean? It’s time soon for school re-registration (for those coming into town or for those moving away). It also means Summer camp registration.

Forms will be required this Summer that cannot be penned by your minor children. Passport forms for minors traveling with one parent and not both are usually the most prevalent form needing notarization for my business during those Summer months of June, July and August.

Below is a link to a previous article that outlines Summer camp form notarization. There is also a link to the search for Summer camps in the area.

Should you have any questions regarding notary service, give me a call at 864.214.6447 or send an email.


Your Local Upstate Marriage Notary
Sonita M. Leak

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.