Notary for Plead of Guilty or Plead of No Contest in a County Court Form (FL)

Are you the plaintiff or defendant in a pending court case in another state or county and cannot attend? At times, there are instances where you may not be able to travel, have outside obligations like school or work. Many court offices will allow a person, if they no longer reside in the jurisdiction where the case will be heard, to submit an affidavit to the court and/conduct a deposition, whether it be oral or written.

This assignment was conducted on the morning of Sunday, August 9, 2015. The signing was followed by an Affidavit and Plea of Absentia (a plea signed by a party that will not be able to attend a hearing or appear in court). In this case, the signer’s maiden name appeared on the documents. Should you re-marry, divorce or should you just decide to change your name out of the blue, you can either AKA (also known as), FKA (formerly known as), or NKA (now known as) your name.

All three documents were witnessed and notarized by Certified Notary Public Signing Agent Sonita M. Leak.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.