Notary Blog Blast from Archives Past: Minor Child Travel

Original Blog Written on August 8, 2015

What do you do when you are the parent of a traveling minor who cannot sign his or her name party to a document because they are not legally able to do so for the fact that they are not the age of majority? Those parents or legal guardians of the child must complete the application, but must also obtain a notarized copy of the affidavit section of the request form.

The last time we notarized on a form of this type, it was on behalf of the doctor who delivered my youngest son.

This assignment was completed by Certified Notary Public Signing Agent and National Notary Association Ambassador Sonita M. Leak on Saturday, August 8, 2015, ON LOCATION of the Back to School Event held between Appointed Time Beauty & Barber Salon and Shining Stars Tutoring Service.

Click Here for another very important passport-related post. Looking for an application center near you?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.